A common result of poorly treated acne is scarring.
There are three main types of scarring -
- Atrophic scars - meaning loss of tissue. These are often seen as shallow depressions or small holes in the skin (ice-pick scars).
- Hypertrophic scars - where excessive tissue is formed.
- Pigmented scars - more common in dark skinned people.
Treatment Options -
- CO2RE Fractional laser
- PRP 'Dracula' Therapy
- Growth Factor Therapy
- Dermapen Micro-needle therapy
- Genuine Dermaroller Therapy and Dermastamp