How does it work?
PriceMicrodermabrasion is a gentle exfoliation procedure that removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin to reveal newer and fresher skin underneath. Medical microdermabrasion is an exfoliating process that improves the texture and tone of the skin and stimulates the skin to produce new collagen. A very versatile procedure, it can be used with other medical treatments and procedures.
What can you treat?
Microdermabrasion is an effective way of improving the skin's tone and smoothing the skin’s surface. It can be used to treat the following skin conditions:
- Minimising blotchy skin colouring (hyper-pigmentation)
- Treating skin that is oily
- Reducing age spots on the hands, neck and face
- Reducing acne scars and superficial scars from past injuries or skin problems
- Extracting blackheads and whiteheads
- Rejuvenating sun-damaged skin on the face, neck, back, shoulders, arms and legs
- Reducing minor/moderate fine lines
- Reducing large pores
- Improving the overall health of the skin
Will you notice a difference after?
Results are very much instant and, unlike chemical peels, microdermabrasion does not require preparation prior to the treatment. Of the many advantages of medical Microdermabrasion, one is that it can be used on most types of skin. No recovery time is needed.
How many treatments do you need?
An initial treatment series is usually made up of 6 sessions, although even a single treatment can produce beautiful visible results.
Some of our other cosmetic procedures include laser hair removal, Botox ®, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, skin tag removal, dermaroller, treatment for rosacea, acne treatment, thread veins treatment, hyperhidrosis treatment, permanent hair removal and laser skin treatments, all available at our Farnham-based private medical clinic within easy access from Surrey, Hampshire, Guildford and Woking.