The ClearLift Laser Facelift, also known as the Hollywood Laser FaceLift, is the latest treatment that plumps, firms the skin and reduces pigmentation. The treatment can be used anywhere on the face, neck, décolletage, hands and body. It is also an excellent treatment to treat puffy eyes and dark circles. The treatment is painless and suitable for all skin types. Treatment takes 20 minutes and there is NO downtime and NO redness. A course of 6 treatments is recommended with some patients seeing results after just one treatment. The 1064 Q-switched laser plumps up collagen and hence tighter skin.
What does the ClearLift treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crepey skin
- Pigmentation and dark scars
- Puffy eyes and dark eye circles
- Large pores
- Prevention of the signs of ageing
- Irregularities from dermal filler treatment
How does it work?
The laser emits powerful bursts of light that go as deep as 3mm into the skin. This delivers heat in the deeper layers of the skin and so results in a ‘controlled’ wound leaving the outer layer of the skin unaffected. As the wound heals, new collagen is produced and unwanted pigmentation is broken down.
Am I suitable for treatment?
The ClearLift Laser Facelift is suitable for all skin types. Prior to treatment you will need a consultation and a patch test to confirm that you are suitable for the treatment. You can start your treatment 24 hours later.
Does the treatment hurt?
Amazing news! ClearLift Laser Facelift is pain-free and therefore is attractive to many people as an ad hoc treatment or a whole course.
How many treatments will I need?
You will need a course of 6 treatments in total at 2-4 weekly intervals for best results.
How long will results last?
Results generally last for 24 months. We recommend a top-up maintenance treatment once a year.
What is the recovery time?
Since the treatment works from within the skin there is no real recovery time. You will be able to return to work and resume daily life immediately.
What are the possible complications?
There is a risk of redness and swelling, heat rash and darkening pigmentation.
What is the aftercare?
We recommend the following:
- No exercise for 24 hours.
- Please, do not have a hot bath for 24 hours.
- No heat treatments to your face for up to 7 days.
- No prolonged UV exposure for 28 days after treatment.
- SFP and antioxidant protection to be worn after treatment.
What are the contraindications?
We cannot carry out the treatment if you have:
- Tanned skin
- Hypopigmentation (vitiligo)
- Inflammatory skin condition (such as eczema or active herpes simplex) at the treatment site
- Skin cancer or other cancer (including being on cancer drug therapy)
- History of keloid scars
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
How can I improve my results?
Your results can be enhanced by using cosmeceutical skincare as well as high level, broad spectrum sun protection to reduce photo-damage.