We know you know about the global sensation that is Hydrafacial, but what you probably don’t know much about are the boosting options you can be treated with during your facial. There are now four Hydrafacial Booster options which are: Brightalive Boost, Dermabuilder Boost, Britenol Boost and the all NEW Growth Factor Boost.
We’ve broken each one down by what it does and helps with, so that you know which one is right for you!
NEW: Growth Factor Boost
The Growth Factor Boost helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s overall health and cell function. The regenerative Growth Factor with an exciting breakthrough in technology gives deeper and more effective results. The Growth Factor booster restores youthful skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines for younger looking skin!
- Growth Factors are naturally occurring proteins that regulate cellular growth and play a key role in maintaining healthy skin structure and function
The Brightalive Booster Serum is a super serum designed to brighten skin tone and lessen the appearance of discolouration for an instantly gratifying glow. Perfect for acne prone and congested skin.
- Skin Brightening Complex (Ogliopeptide-68, Nonapeptide-1, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, N-Acetyl Glucosamine): Unique blend of skin brighteners to block the production of pigmentation.
- Glycerin: Hydration, restoration and retention
The Dermabuilder Boost is delivered to help effectively address fine lines, skin tone evenness and texture.
- Acetyl octapeptide-3 and palmitoyl depeptides-5 are skin conditioning peptides used to hydrate, firm and soothe skin
The Britenol Boost is specially formulated to target dark spots and sun damaged areas. Britenol is clinically proven to leave skin glowing with a more even complexion.
- Alpha-Arbutin is derived from bearberry extract to brighten the appearance of dark spots.
- Vitamin C exhibits antioxidant properties, and gives skin added brightness.
At Health and Aesthetics all Hydrafacial patients are invited to attend an initial consultation where one of our highly trained aesthetians will be able to suggest the most suitable booster for your needs. We also use ZO Skin Health products during treatment so that results are not only more noticeable and rapid but exceed what many other HydraFacial treatments can achieve.
For more information please call us on 01252 888876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.