March is a special month for Mums, not only is it International Women’s Day on the 8thMarch, it’s also Mother’s Day on Sunday 11th. This is the perfect time to spoil and remind your Mum of how special and loved she is.
To celebrate this, we at Health & Aesthetics are hosting an incredible Ultherapy special promotion, allowing you the opportunity to surprise your Mum or Grandma with the perfect gift this Mother’s Day. Find out everything you need to know about our offer and the treatment below.
What is the Special Promotion?
To celebrate the wonderous Mother’s Day occasion, our quick and easy Ultherapy treatmentwill begin at £150 for the lip area.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment which lifts and tightens the skin using ultrasound energy. This treatment is often described as a ‘lunchtime lift’ due the speed and effectiveness of the procedure. This excellent treatment rejuvenates the skin resulting in a more youthful appearance. Ultherapy is applied to the following areas:
How Does It Work?
A handheld ultrasound device is used to gently heat the deep tissue below the skin. This allows the therapist to accurately view images of the tissue layers on screen, allowing them to target the most needed areas of treatment.
With the next step, the therapist directs the ultrasound energy to the precise right depth, stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin which tightens and rejuvenates the skin.
What are the Benefits of the Treatment?
There are numerous benefits of the Ultherapy treatment, all of which we have listed below:
- Downtime after the treatment is minimal, you can return to normal life immediately. You may experience redness for an hour or two after treatment, but as no needles or incisions are used, no-one will know you have had the treatment.
- Most patients only need one Ultherapy treatment, depending on the laxity of the skin and facial tissues, but this will be discussed during your consultation.
- You will see improvements in your skin 4-8 weeks after treatment, followed by gradual tightness as the new collagen and elastin take effect. Optimum natural results can be seen 6-8 months after treatment.
- Ultherapy has long lasting results, typically around 18-24 months. It is recommended to have a maintenance treatment every 12-18 months which can lead to longer lasting results in the future.
- Ultherapy is effective on all skin types, with no risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Results are as good as a surgical facelift, offering an excellent alternative ‘face lift’ or ‘neck lift’ for those who do not wish to have surgery.
Mother’s Day is a special occasion worth celebrating, and at Health & Aesthetics, our Ultherapy is the perfect gift to treat you Mum and Grandma with this year.