In line with Government advice, we have started to safely re-open our clinic with a phased approach. We are now open and offering medical treatments only.
Your safety is our number one priority which is why we have created the industry best practice safety policy for our clinic ensuring that when you visit Health & Aesthetics, you will be in safe hands.
As a medical-led business, the latest Government advice allows us to provide treatments that are for a healthcare purpose. With a Medical Director in our clinic, a healthcare professional is on hand to conduct a clinical assessment prior to starting any treatments. We are also proud to be able to offer our treatments in a clinical environment that is CQC registered.
For those clients and treatments that aren’t deemed a healthcare need, then we will be re-booking appointments for a later date when the Government advice allows us to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and we kindly ask that you are patient while we get everything back and up and running to full capacity safely.
Online Doctor Consultations
Our online doctor consultation service brings our high quality care, protocols and in-clinic service to you virtually. We want to help support you on your journey to better skin and make our services accessible anywhere.
Information for visiting the clinic
To ensure your safety and safety of our staff we will be asking clients to help follow below.
If you have had a fever, dry cough, sore throat, runny nose, difficulty breathing or loss of sense of taste or smell or have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please DO NOT come to the clinic.
Please also DO NOT come to the clinic if in the last 14 days you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
At the entrance we will scan your forehead to check for a fever. If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111.
- Please attend appointment unaccompanied.
- Please wait in your car. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
- Clients will be asked to attend with no make-up for facial assessment and treatment and hair removed for laser procedures where appropriate.
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to wash hands and wear a face covering or mask. Please also wear the hat provided. Please disinfect your hands upon entering and leaving the building and proceed to the treatment room with your practitioner.
- Please do not bring personal possessions to the clinic. Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
- Maintain 2 metre distance from other people in the clinic as far as is possible.
- Clients to pay by card only or contactless, reducing contact wherever possible and cleaning card machines after use where necessary.