Health & Aesthetics is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, in addition to our clinical confidential requirements.Health & Aesthetics is registered in England with Company Number 06437028. Our registered office is 28 Nursery Gardens, Bradwell Village, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK13 9HU. Our trading address is Oak House, Tanshire Park, Shackleford Road, Elstead, Surrey, GU8 6LB.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information you give to us;
* Enquiries – We may record your details in order to track and follow-up on enquiries, in addition to scheduling appointments. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number. This is so that we can supply you with the information that you have requested about our professional services, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and in order to provide information and a quotation for our services.
Failing to provide us with this information for marketing purposes will have no impact upon the provision of your treatment.
* Medical Records – Information must be collected as part of your registration with the clinic. This includes information such as your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, next of kin and medical history. This is so that we can perform the contract that we have with you, for internal record keeping, billing and accounting, and to respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information. The basis on which we do so is that it is necessary for our performance of the contract we have with you or is necessary for our legitimate interests in managing our business and improving our professional services, and to comply with our regulatory obligations.
Failing to provide us with this information will result in us being unable to provide treatment.
* Staying in Touch – We provide a wide range of additional services for our patients. We would like to use the details on our database in order to inform you of these and the various services that the group provides, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our professional services. If you do not wish us to use your personal data in this way, please unsubscribe using the relevant link in the email that we send you. All future marketing communications will also contain a simple way to opt out of receiving any further marketing communications from us.
Information we collect automatically with regards to each of your visits to our website www.healthandaesthetics.co.uk we will automatically collect the following information:
* Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform; and
* Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE ABOUT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you provide personal information to us, the purpose for which you are providing the personal information will always be made clear.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
The information you give to us may be used for some or all of the following reasons:
* To assess and deliver treatments
* To provide you with the information, treatments, products and services that you request from us
* Internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy
* To notify you about changes to our service
* To send you text notifications to remind you of any appointments booked with us
* To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care, including survey requests in order to improve our service
* To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide and think may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us
USES MADE ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use this information for some or all of the following reasons:
* To administer our website www.healthandaesthetics.co.uk and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
* To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so
* As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
* To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
* To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
We may share your personal information with:
* Other members of Health & Aesthetics staff as part of your ongoing care provisions, or for the purpose of analysing the business
* In order to provide some of our professional services, we may use the input of selected third parties, where this is necessary for the performance of our contract with you. This will require the disclosure to such third parties of your contact details, as well as further personal data about you with your consent which is relevant to the services they provide. Selected third parties such as Pathology laboratories for diagnostic purposes, Pharmacies for prescriptive purposes in order to provide your agreed treatment. Opting out of sharing your information with these providers may affect our ability to treat you. All our suppliers have entered into appropriate confidentiality obligations and/or contractual data processing clauses with us.
* There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us.
Health & Aesthetics will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
If you contact us with an enquiry about our professional services but you do not subsequently become a patient, it is our policy to keep your personal data unless you instruct us not to.
If you are or become a patient, we will retain contract information (including personal data) indefinitely.
Personal data relating to our professional contacts will be retained for so long as is necessary, or until you indicate otherwise to us, but we will aim to update our contacts’ preferences on a periodic basis.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browse that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Health & Aesthetics tries to give visitors to our website the best experience possible. One of the ways we achieve this is by storing small amounts of information about your visit in data files onto your computer called cookies. Cookies don’t identify you personally, but help the site remember details about your visit enabling us to provide better services for you. They cannot carry viruses or install malware on your machine.
You can control and delete these files as you wish. If you choose to delete cookies please be aware that some parts of the website, such as our contact forms, will not work properly. You can find out more about cookies and how to remove them at www.aboutcookies.org .
MEASURING WEBSITE USAGE (VIA GOOGLE ANALYTICS)
We measure how people visit the site to improve the experience for our visitors as part of an ongoing process. We use Google Analytics to do this. Google Analytics keeps track of the pages you visit, how long you stay on each section of the site and what links you click on. Google Analytics does not store any personal details about you and we do not allow Google to share any analytics data gathered.
Google Analytics sets these cookies in order to measure this.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information, but where consent is withdrawn for the processing of personal data from your medical records, our ability to continue your treatments will be impaired.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have opted in to receive such communications. If you wish to stop receiving some or all marketing communications from us, you can let us know by email to email@example.com
Our website www.healthandaesthetics.co.uk may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In some circumstances, you have the right to be forgotten and we will erase all data held about you. Medical records are exempt from erasure. Requests for erasure should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. Any requests should be made in writing to the Practice Manager, Health & Aesthetics, Oak House, Tanshire Park, Shackleford Road, Elstead, Surrey. GU8 6LB or email@example.com
All records will be supplied within 1 month of receipt of the Subject Access Request.
All requests will be subject to the appropriate identification checks. Whilst there is no charge for the first copy of your record, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee for all subsequent copies of the same record.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS