Mesoaestetics Mesoprotech® Melan 130 Pigment Control
Secure Payments with a Secure and Encrypted SSL
Very high factor sun protection with colour indicated for skin with pigmentation imperfections.
Very high factor sun protection with colour indicated for skin with pigmentation imperfections. Contained within the formula a depigmenting ingredient helps regulate melanin synthesis by reinforcing the preventative anti-spot action. A coloured texture that provides a natural tone and softens imperfections, unifying even the skin tone. Water-resistant.
- Three times a day, morning, noon and afternoon.
- Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin. Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection.
- Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring.
- Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. – 4 p.m.).
- Topical use.
- Shake before using.