Skinade Collagen Drink
Secure Payments with a Secure and Encrypted SSL
skinade Collagen Drink is a multi-award winning, natural peach and mangosteen flavoured anti-ageing collagen drink containing a patent pending formulation of active ingredients that aims to boost your body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. skinade aims to improve the way your skin looks and feels in as little as 30 days.
skinade has been developed by leading UK scientists and is designed to provide a perfect ratio of liquid to active ingredients to create one of the most advanced, effective and bio-available anti-ageing skincare products on the market today. skinade is an alternative approach to your skincare regime – a drink promotes better looking skin from the inside out.
Containing vital ingredients for your skin’s health, skinade really nourishes your skin from the inside out:
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Peptides – There are many types of collagen drinks out there; most of which are derived from Porcine or Bovine collagen. This isn’t always compatible with our skin and the Bovine collagen in products is mainly for joints rather than skin. Skinade contains hydrolysed marine collagen peptides taken from the skin of fresh water fish. Low in sodium and avoiding mercury contamination, there is 7000mg in every portion.
- Vitamin C – without vitamin C, you cannot absorb the collagen peptides. However, it also a big boost for your immunity and reduces free-radical damage.
MSM – Naturally occurring organic sulphur which helps collagen and keratin formation. MSM improves elasticity but also prevents collagen cells cross-linking and essentially stops them from flattening which is a major cause of skin ageing.
- Vitamin B Complex – Vitamin B gives you lots of energy (which is why we say to drink Skinade in the morning) and is vital in promoting a clearer, more glowing and radiant skin.
- Omega 3 & 6 – sourced from organic flaxseed and not cod liver oil (which can actually cause more oily skin) this plays a vital role in balancing oily and dry skin
- L-Lysine – this amino acid is key to rebuilding the collagen matrix at a cellular level. It is anti viral so great for those who suffer from cold sores.
After completing a course of skinade, consumers have reported the following results:
- Healthier looking skin
- More even toned skin
- Increased skin hydration and radiance
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased skin suppleness
- Healthier looking hair and nails
skinade delivers essential micronutrients in liquid form and aims to re-build the collagen matrix in your skin. skinade aims to combat the signs of ageing by reducing oxidative stress, preventing cross linking of collagen fibres, increasing moisture and hydration, increasing natural hyaluronic acid production within the dermal layer of the skin. As a result skinade aims to restore your skin’s youthful appearance, improve tone, texture, hydration, smooth furrow lines and promote better skin suppleness.
Why a drink?
To consume the same level of essential nutrients and collagen peptides you would have to take at least 20 large tablets. Collagen tablets are more difficult to ingest and assimilate into the body and are only partially absorbed.
The collagen and essential ingredients in skinade are in liquid formulation and 90% to 95% are absorbed by the body, while tablets offer an absorption rate of only 30% to 40%.
The liquid formula in skinade offers a huge advantage in terms of absorption rates. Skinade functions sublingually and isotonically ensuring that our collagen peptides and essential micro-nutrients achieve an absorption rate of 90-95% – A level that can never be matched by tablets, or powders suspended in solution.
Skinade comes in two forms: premixed bottles and travel sachets. Both are as potent as one another and there is no variation in ingredients or efficacy.