1 Meal Serving Ingredients
- 1 Beef and Onion Soup Sachet
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 150g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp fat-free Greek yoghurt (limited)
- ½ onion, chopped (limited)
1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and soften the onion for about 5 mins. Add the garlic and paprika, then cook for 1 min more. Add mushrooms and cook on a high heat, stirring often, for about 5 mins.
2. Pour in the Beef and Onion sachet with 75ml of boiling water. Bring to the boil, bubble for 5 mins until the sauce thickens, then turn off the heat and stir through the yoghurt and most of the parsley. Make sure the pan is not on the heat or the sauce may split.
3. Season to taste.
4. Serving suggestion of cauliflower rice (limited).