1 meal serving ingredients
- 1 packet Pasta with Carbonara Sauce
- 1 courgette, spiralised
- 1 finely sliced spring onion
- 15 mls fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- handful mushrooms
- One Cal spray
- salt (smoked if possible)
- fresh parsley
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c
- Thinly slice the mushrooms, spray with oil and sprinkle over salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 30mins, turning frequently until crisp.
- For the Carbonara, fry the spring onions off with some One Cal Spray until soft. Add garlic granules and cook for a further 1 min.
- Add the spiralised courgette to the pan and cook for 5-10 mins, stirring frequently.
- Mix the Carbonara sauce packet with 40mls of cold water to form a thick paste; add to pan along with yoghurt.
- Once the courgette is soft add lemon juice and serve. Sprinkle over the mushroom flakes and parsley and enjoy.