Hydrafacial treatment is a breakthrough, high-tech skin renewal and hydra-dermabrasion facial treatment.
Karren Brady CBE, award winning business woman, television broadcaster, author and novelist is the UK brand ambassador:
‘Weeks of filming, long hours and heavy studio make-up can leave my skin congested, dull and lacklustre. I choose to have Hydrafacial treatments since I like the idea of cleansing, exfoliation, brightening, extraction, hydration and LED lighting. I also appreciate that all this only takes under an hour’s treatment time. It has been great to find such an effective treatment that I can fit into my busy lifestyle.’
What does the Hydrafacial treatment involve?
Hydrafacial combines the following six unique steps –
- Lymphatic drainage helps to increase circulation of the lymphatic system. This increases blood flow to the area, bringing oxygen to support the cells whilst also bringing fresh clean lymph to restore hydration, tone and firm the skin, and eliminate toxins.
- Cleansing & Exfoliation
- Dead skin cells are gently exfoliated to reveal healthy, new skin whilst, simultaneously, a serum containing lactic acid, glucosamine and many botanical extracts is delivered deeply to cleanse and nourish the skin.
- This gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores ready for the extraction stage whilst brightening the appearance of the skin.
- Effortless extractions help to remove blackheads and draw out impurities in congested areas using a serum of natural salicylic acid and honey extract.
- HydraFacial Vortex-Fusion technology delivers a cocktail of hydrating hyaluronic acid and the most advanced and powerful antioxidants, peptides and multi-peptides to replenish the skin, leaving it hydrated, plumped up and at optimum skin health.
- Blue, Red and Infrared LED light is used to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen. The light also supports the natural production of Vitamin D, leaving your skin glowing.
Hydrafacial is a highly effective treatment that delivers visible results without the discomfort of more invasive treatments. It is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily and acne-prone skin, brown spots and hyper-pigmentation.
Karren Brady – ‘Immediately following a Hydrafacial treatment my skin is buffed, cleansed and glowing. It is very rare that you see a great result after just one treatment, but the difference is incredible. My pores are tightened, my skin hydrated and the fine lines around my eyes softened. The following day my skin is even better. It actually improves the quality of my skin and makes me feel like I don’t have to cover my face with make-up.
How effective is Hydrafacial?
This is a straightforward treatment that really improves the skin’s texture and restores your youthful glow. There are no side effects or downtime and it certainly seems to delay the ageing process.’
One-off treatments are perfect for a special occasion, giving improved tone and glowing, radiant skin which will last for up to 12 days. However, to make a real difference to the long-term quality of your skin, we recommend regular (monthly) treatments, which can be further supplemented with the award winning ZO cosmeceutical range to achieve the ultimate regeneration treatment.
Hydrafacial treatment is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It can be customised, using specific treatment serums, to suit each individual’s skin needs. These super-solutions are filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, help address the signs of aging and protect the skin from environmental damage, leaving it recharged, renewed and reinvigorated.
Hydrafacial treatment is available at Health & Aesthetics.
Contact us to book your appointment.