Your role will be to perform a range of advanced skincare therapies and body treatments and to provide an excellent standard of customer care. You will also assist with other clinic duties as required.
You will be joining the team at an exclusive, doctor-led clinic where you will work with state-of-the-art equipment and products, in a friendly, supportive environment.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivering treatments and customer care of the highest standard
- Providing advice to clients on treatments available, aftercare and contraindications
- Ensuring that all customer records are maintained accurately
- Contributing to clinic goals, and achieving your personal targets
You will have the chance to develop your aesthetic treatments skills as you will receive ongoing training, and you will work alongside Medical Director, Rekha Tailor, who is recognised as a leading expert in this field.
Skills and experience required
We are looking for a skilled practitioner who strives to produce excellent results, and an excellent communicator who ensures that every patient feels comfortable and cared for.
- An NVQ Level 3 (or 4)
- At least two years of experience performing aesthetic treatments
- A passion for skincare and aesthetics
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- You must be a team player, and be well-presented at all times
Apply with a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE plus commission