Skinade Collagen Drink
Secure Payments with a Secure and Encrypted SSL
Skinade has won a slew of awards and it is no wonder why! Skinade contains market leading marine collagen peptides combined with key vitamins and nutrients to boost your body’s natural production of collagen.
Skinade have made leaps and bounds in the skincare market. They have reduced the size of the collagen molecule from the relative size of a watermelon to a tennis ball. By breaking the molecule down to become protein peptides, it can then be absorbed by the body. When these protein peptides enter your blood stream, it stimulates the production of collagen in your own skin. In a nutshell, by drinking these peptides, does not mean they are transferred to the skin, but they stimulate your body to create more collagen for your own skin.
Containing vital ingredients for your skin’s health, Skinade really nourishes your skin from the inside out:
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Peptides – There are many types of collagen drinks out there; most of which are derived from Porcine or Bovine collagen. This isn’t always compatible with our skin and the Bovine collagen in products is mainly for joints rather than skin. Skinade contains hydrolysed marine collagen peptides taken from the skin of fresh water fish. Low in sodium and avoiding mercury contamination, there is 7000mg in every portion.
- Vitamin C – without vitamin C, you cannot absorb the collagen peptides. However, it also a big boost for your immunity and reduces free-radical damage.
MSM – Naturally occurring organic sulphur which helps collagen and keratin formation. MSM improves elasticity but also prevents collagen cells cross-linking and essentially stops them from flattening which is a major cause of skin ageing.
- Vitamin B Complex – Vitamin B gives you lots of energy (which is why we say to drink Skinade in the morning) and is vital in promoting a clearer, more glowing and radiant skin.
- Omega 3 & 6 – sourced from organic flaxseed and not cod liver oil (which can actually cause more oily skin) this plays a vital role in balancing oily and dry skin
- L-Lysine – this amino acid is key to rebuilding the collagen matrix at a cellular level. It is anti viral so great for those who suffer from cold sores.
One bottle of Skinade is the equivalent to 22 tablets and has a 90-95% absorption rate (vs a 10-15% absorption rate). While many competitors in the market claim to have a wonderful collagen drink, the molecular size of the collagen is often too large to absorb, comes without the supporting ingredients or is a powder dissolved into liquid, which massively reduces the absorption rate.
Skinade has amazing clinical results and slews of scientific papers backing its efficacy.
Skinade comes in two forms: premixed bottles and travel sachets. Both are as potent as one another and there is no variation in ingredients or efficacy.