ZO Skin Health Enzymatic Peel
To purchase this product, please contact us:
As an existing patient please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new patient please click the button below to send us your details.
The ZO Skin Health Enzymatic Peel is your at home peel to combat rough and dull skin. It is the perfect addition to any ZO Treatment especially those looking to treat acne and sun damage. The ZO Skin Health Enzymatic peel provides your skin with extra exfoliation to give you a softer, brighter appearance.
- Helps smooth uneven, rough textured skin
- Revives dull looking skin
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
Directions for Use:
- Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1-3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing.
Size: 50 ML / 1.7 Fl. Oz
ZO Skin Health Enzymatic Peel is further complimented by:
ZO Skin Health Exfoliation Accelerator to aid with surface renewal and skin’s tone by adding an extra layer of exfoliation
ZO Skin Health Wrinkle + Texture Repair to help with skin’s texture and tone
ZO Skin Health Dual Action Scrub to exfoliate and refresh the skin removing dead skin cells and helping to control oil production
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Oleth-20, Bromelain, Algin, Tocopherol, Papain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA , Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.