ZO Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener 1%, 0.5% and 0.25%
For prices, please click here.
To purchase this product, please contact us:
As an existing patient please email: email@example.com
If you are a new patient please click the button below to send us your details.
ZO Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener containing your choice of 1%, 0.5% or 0.25% retinol. It is a pigment control agent to brighten and even the skin’s tone. With a unique and potent blend of retinol, vitamin c, antioxidants and melanin inhibitors, this is a comprehensive multi-action formulation to minimise redness and maintain restored skin.
- Targets skin discoloration
- Brightens skin and helps even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection and helps support natural cellular turnover
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Removes appearance of existing pigmentation and supports natural cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and n-acetyl glucosamine: Prevents appearance of new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Reduces the appearance of pigmentation caused by melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties
50ml / 1.7 Fl. Oz
ZO Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener is further complimented by:
ZO Skin Health Oclipse Broad Spectrum SPF 50 to provide your skin with vital broad spectrum sun protection and prevent further pigmentation
ZO Skin Health C Bright 10% Vitamin C Serum to help combat pigmentation developing
ZO Skin Health Brightalive which is a non-retinol skin brightener